SoInnovate Jobs and Vouch4Vets Team Up to put USA Vets and Spouses to Work
Last Days before Active Bay Area Military BBQ Celebration
Donate Now via GoFundMe: In these last days left before BBQ Meals for Active Bay Area Military Event
David Brennan is Founder and Director of Vouch4Vets, a nationally recognized 501c3 Charity, whose mission it is to help Veterans and their Spouses get great jobs. He heard active duty service people and local vets talk about how much they love a good meal every now and then, what a better time than Independence Day. He organized this campaign to serve a Special BBQ to the Bay Area Active Duty Service people located in 14 Military installations.
- This fun local BBQ event is planned for the week of July 8
- Donations purchase and serve more Active Duty Military
So Innovate Jobs Proudly Partners with Vouch4Vets
Combined forces to put US Vets & Military Spouses to work.
Active Duty, or Veteran Civilian Transitioning Veterans and their families both, are providing service to our nation. With Covid-19 Unemployment, our Active Duty Military Families, and Veteran Civilian Work Force are suffering jobs losses. We can help to make a difference. So Innovate Jobs and Vouch4Vets are teaming up to provide resources:
- Recruiters and Employers looking to learn how to more effectively identify qualified military talent contact SoInnovate Jobs Founder, Dawn Simmons on on LinkedIn or Facebook and Vouch4Vets Founder David Brennan on LinkedIn or Facebook for a chat about recources to help your hiring plans take advantage of the benefits and tax incentives for hiring US Veterans .
- Job Seeking Veterans, or Spouses of a Veterans or Active Duty Personnel, we will help you leverage our jobs n Career Networks and the insider benefits of using Vouch4Vets system to your career advantage. If you are in my friends network and active military or veteran military or spouses, I am honored to be your Advocate, and help you in our Jobs Network, simply use Dawn Simmons Vouches4Vets link. For Friends, I do not yet know, thank you for your service! Simply sign up at Vouch4Vets.org
WHAT ARE WE DOING? SUPPORTING JOBS for Military Veterans and Their Spouses
We are making it easier to experience the benefits and Tax Incentives for identifying outstanding Military Veterans and their Spouses. We provide a network for marketing companies to identify quality military professionals for your jobs, and provide you access the Vouch4Vets Advocacy resources to simplify the hiring process for both Veterans to find jobs, and for Companies to find highly qualified talent.
HOW ARE WE DOING IT? Employer Outreach, Jobs, Vouch4Veterans Advocacy
- Employer Outreach, we will help you understand how to leverage the Tax Incentives and Benefits of hiring Veterans, and the significant showcase advantages to promote your company in our Jobs n Careers Network Community and Vouch4Vets Programs.
- Jobs n Career Network, is a free network to share jobs any region any area. We organize outreach events to showcase available Job Seeking Military Veterans, and connect them to Employer and Recruiter open Jobs via these online community events.
- Vouch4Vets.org Advocacy: is a competitive advantage for Military Veterans and their Job Seeking Spouses that gives them a personal and competitive advantage, and employers an easy platform to expedite great hiring opportunities.
WHY ARE WE DOING NOW? Unemployed Vets outpaced National Unemployment
- Unemployed veterans rose from 40,000 people to 370,000 in March.
- Most veterans who work in the private manufacturing sector have lost + 1.3 million jobs by April
- In April alone +1 Million Veterans filed for unemployment, jobs loss is creating escalating crisis for Vets and their families
- Women veterans were impacted at the greatest rate 14 % unemployment compared to 11.4 % for men
- Half of the 13% of unemployed veterans, left the service in the last two decades, Vietnam vets face 17% unemployment
Vouch4Vets is A NEW Paradigm Honoring Active Military & Veteran Families with NEEDED Social Change!
Most jobs are found through personal networks, but few job seekers have a powerful arsenal of Advocates endorsing your best qualities. Your Experience coupled with their Advocacy is powerful job search advantage. That plus the
- You invite and enlist an “army” of Advocates talking to employers about why you are awesome.
- Your Advocates will answer a few questions about your positive qualities.
- You review these 3-5 minute videos and email the best ones to recruiters and/or hiring managers